Natasha Baker of Novus Law Firm, Inc. joins a panel of Title IX specialists for T9 Mastered’s Essentials training that covers the fundamentals of investigating campus sexual misconduct complaints involving students, faculty, and/or staff.
The program includes modules on:
- Navigating the current Department of Education regulations, including VAWA
- Unconscious bias in Title IX investigations
- Understanding trauma and trauma-informed approaches
- Specific challenges of Title IX-related interviews, including gathering facts around consent and incapacitation
- Campus hearing processes and what to expect
The program is grounded in a realistic case study that unfolds over the course of the two-day program. Participants draft allegations, observe mock witness interviews, review documents, and take part in a factual analysis discussion – all of which is tethered to campus policies.
The curriculum is presented by skilled trainers who all have significant experience investigating and addressing Title IX complaints. The program will benefit investigators, Title IX coordinators, hearing officers, student advisors, campus leaders, administrators, and others who work in the Title IX arena.
Continuing Education Certificates
Each participant will receive a Certificate of Completion issued by T9 Mastered. In addition, participants can request MCLE certificates of attendance from the State Bar of California.
- The training is approved for 10.75 hours of MCLE credit from the State Bar of California.
- If you are licensed as an attorney in another state and your state accepts out-of-state CLE credit, upon request T9 Mastered can provide assistance to help you obtain CLE credit in that state.
$1575 – early bird registration (until May 31)
$1650 – regular registration (starting June 1)